<body>
Give me strenght
coz im losing it

even a thousand "u will" can never cure me now.....

A mighty pain to love it is,

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;

But of all pains, the greatest pain

It is to love, but love in vain.

Abraham Cowley

My love is of a birth as rare

As ‘tis for object strange and high:

It was begotten by Despair

Upon Impossibility.

Andrew Marvell

Saturday, December 13, 2008
8:15 PM

THE SAD HAPPINESS

Oh
The bright shining star
Oh son of Adonis
Son of Venus and of Mars
Oh
Your skin ever soft
Softer then the silk of Eurapthes.
Sweet is your voice
Sweeter then honey of the stream from heaven.
Oh
Your voice
Calling me like a siren across the sea.
The sea of hopelessness.
The sea of loneliness.
The sea of fear…
But you,
You I never know.
You I never recognize.
You I never discover.
Pained by this…
pained by this…
pained by this…
Pained by the stars I see around you
Oh Son of the Shining Star,
The stars that surrounds you
I can never be.
As you are bright when I aren’t there
And you are dim when I’m there

ps: lik the song? hehe


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/