<body>
Give me strenght
coz im losing it

even a thousand "u will" can never cure me now.....

A mighty pain to love it is,

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;

But of all pains, the greatest pain

It is to love, but love in vain.

Abraham Cowley

My love is of a birth as rare

As ‘tis for object strange and high:

It was begotten by Despair

Upon Impossibility.

Andrew Marvell

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
7:30 PM

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.

-ps... woo... huever wrote this poem really luv his or her guy very much....


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/