It’s hard being who I am. For who you see every single day is not the real me. The real me is hidden in a covered veil. It can’t be seen with the naked eye. Only through your heart that you can see the real me. In the eyes of many, my life in simple. However, in my very own eyes, my life is not at all simple. It is filled with ups and downs. It is filled with moment that brought me up to the high heaven and moments that pulled me down so badly that I reach the depth of the abyss. Everyday I wake, I see another plastic day; a day that is filled with fake smiles and stupid well wishes. Everyday I wake, I feel nothing more then emptiness in me. it is not that I have no love. It is not that I have no family. It is not that I have no friends. I have family. I have friends. I received tones of love from that. But I hunger for more. I want. I need love that I can call my own. I
need someone to love me more than a friend. Someone who will love me more than anything; who will listen to my stories of happiness and sadness. I need someone who is willing to sacrifices for me. I need someone to think of when I am going to sleep. Even upon waking, I need someone to think about.
That someone will be the one that keep me breathing, Who will be there to give me words of encouragement. Who judge me not for who I am. Who will provide me with the extra love that I can call my own. Every time I give my love. Every time I pour my love on someone, it will never be repaid. Never will I feel what I have given. its hard for people to understand but believe me, they jus do not want to understand as the love I hunger is the same as any other love. It’s simple and plain. It is love. Just because my love is different is does not mean that it is not love.
AND MIND YOU... ALL LOVE IS DIVINE.