<body>
Give me strenght
coz im losing it

even a thousand "u will" can never cure me now.....

A mighty pain to love it is,

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;

But of all pains, the greatest pain

It is to love, but love in vain.

Abraham Cowley

My love is of a birth as rare

As ‘tis for object strange and high:

It was begotten by Despair

Upon Impossibility.

Andrew Marvell

Saturday, May 31, 2008
MY DEPRESSED DAY ARE OVER....
2:32 PM

Wow…
I had been quite some times that I had been quite down. All that time, I feel as though I’m a nobody. I feel as though no one in this world cares about me. Now, I feel that things are changing. Though I still feel alone and as though my old friends don’t care about me anymore, I feel as though it’s not that bad. Being alone is never bad. It just means that you have more time to yourself and your family. It is only now that I know that friends are nothing. They are just a person that comes and goes in your life. Even the closest friends can betray you. Even the closest friends can shelve you one side after parting with you.
The transition from secondary and poly is the moment when you will know who your friends are. Even though it may not be obvious. You may be thinking of them day and night. However, they are blinded by the career that they had set. You may not call them but their will always be in your prayer; they never notice as their eyes are covered by the money they wanted to get. These are the friend that you will see in your life. These are the friends that tell you they will never forget you. These are the friends that say FRIENDS FOREVER. These are the friends that you need to know.
Know them well. Never let my experience happen to you. It’s a painful experience feeling as though you were shelved aside after moths and year of calling them a part of your family. However, I still believe that they are friends out there that can be your family. I have not met such a friend. But I will do my best to find one. I will do my best to cherish my SP friends. For they are the one that show care when my old friends shelved me aside. Remember, they may tell you friends forever, but their words are the VERY SHIT THAT ARE PUT ONTO YOUR EYES> BLINDING YOU FROM REALITY. THIS IS FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP………


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/